In this 40-minute talk from Mindvalley’s A-Fest, celebrity hypnotherapist and bestselling author Marisa Peer offers a crash course on self-confidence that leads to success.
How To Increase Your Self-Confidence
Do you feel confident about yourself, your life, and everything you do?
Or do you still feel as if you’re missing something, and you’ll be a disappointment unless you get it? This common feeling comes from the belief: “I’m not enough.”
By telling your brain that you ARE enough, you can change your life and enjoy phenomenal success. But how do you clearly communicate to your brain what you want and make it work for you?
Through touching stories of helping burnt-out Hollywood celebrities, regular clients, and even her own family, Marisa Peer teaches us how to feel enough and shatter our limitations.
Highlights Of This Video
In this 40-minute talk from Mindvalley’s A-Fest, you will learn the tools to massively enhance your self-confidence.
- (11:46) — Marisa explains how the common denominator of all our problems is not feeling enough;
- (20:46) — She gives a live demonstration of how your mind does what it truly believes you want it to do;
- (25:49) — You’ll discover a powerful exercise for making praise familiar and making criticisms unfamiliar;
- (33:33) — Marisa explains how to communicate clearly with your brain for great results;
- (37:12) — You’ll learn to reframe the pictures you make in your head and the words you say to yourself.
Here’s a great reminder from Marisa Peer:
I am enough.