Got a case of the Monday blues? Struggling to overcome that mid-week work slump?
Don’t worry. Everyone comes down with a ‘case of the Mondays’ every now and again.
If you need a break from work woes or study fatigue, take a look at these motivational quotes to keep you on track and inspired to succeed.
What’s A Motivational Quote?
If you’re having trouble staying focused on anything besides your upcoming weekend plans, you may need some external motivation, my friend!
We all lose our direction sometimes. Whether we’re sidelined by a roadblock in life, or simply find our inner aspirations no longer align with our external circumstances, we may find our spirits waning.
It’s not always easy to stay motivated and focused on our personal and professional goals. Burnout is a very real and detrimental experience. It’s good to get into the habit of checking in with ourselves to see how we’re doing to avoid work fatigue.
If we want to achieve our goals and dreams, we have to rekindle the fire of ambition that once burned bright. We all had larger than life ideals and aspirations when we were kids. Oftentimes, however, we find some of that childhood zest fades away as we age.
Motivational quotes are short phrases that help inspire us when our spirits are down. We can repeat them as mantras, or simply pin them up in our work space to help keep us motivated and on track.
If you’re in need of some motivation to remind you of what’s most important in your life, look no further. We’ve got some inspiration headed your way!
7 Motivational quotes for success in life
Check out these quotes for success.
- “Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosse
- “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.” – Tony Hsieh
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
5 Motivational Quotes For Work Success And Achievement
When we’re in a slump, we may find it difficult to stay focused in many different areas of our lives. When we lack stimulation, we may come to see our everyday circumstances as lackluster and monotonous.
This can prove to be a particular challenge at work. Motivational quotes for work can help us remember exactly why it is we’re doing what we’re doing.
Going to work can hold far greater rewards than a paycheck. When we’re engaged and motivated by what we do, our work holds greater meaning and purpose.
Can motivational quotes for work really make a difference to your work day? Absolutely.
Sometimes, all we need to hear is the right thing at the right time. We can reconnect with the genuine purpose behind what we do, and why we do it.
There’s more to the daily grind than monetary gain. And that’s what motivational quotes for work seek to remind you of.
So, here are 5 motivational quotes for work success to inspire and ignite your ambitions.
- “No great achiever – even those who made it seem easy – ever succeeded without hard work.” – Jonathan Sacks
- “The highest reward for man’s toil is not what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it.” – John Ruskin
- “The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.” – Harry Golden
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
- “You were hired because you met expectations, you will be promoted if you can exceed them.” – Saji Ijiyemi
8 Motivational Quotes For Work Team Morale
Work becomes more engaging — and inherently more challenging — when we are a part of a team.
Some people love being a part of a team. Some people can’t stand it. Whether or not being a team player is your forte, chances are that you’ll be a member of a work team in your professional life at some point or another.
Teamwork quotes can bolster morale and keep everyone moving forward in tandem. They help remind everyone of the benefits involved in having a group of people at your back, ready to pick up the slack.
If our inherent unity is lost, we don’t function well as a group or as individual members. We not only fail ourselves, but our coworkers and teammates.
Do you need a team spirit boost? Then here are 8 motivational quotes for work team morale!
- “None of us is as smart as all of us.” – Ken Blanchard
- “Alone, we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
- “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” – HE Luccock
- “So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.” – Bahaullah
- “The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” – Phil Jackson
- “You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note.” – Doug Floyd
- “It takes two flints to make a fire.” – Louisa May Alcott
What Are Some Positive Quotes?
Inspirational quotes for work success encourage us to triumph over adversity. Teamwork quotes remind us of the value of unity and collaboration. While these inspiring words and ideas have great potential to encourage us onward, sometimes what we really need is a laugh.
If you don’t believe me, check out this amazing speech by Vishen Lakhiani about why happiness is the new ‘productivity:’
If what you’re really after is a little something to make you smile, then perhaps these 7 funny inspirational quotes will do the trick.
- “You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.” – Jack London
- “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers
- “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
- “There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.” – Bill Watterson
- “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office.” – Robert Frost
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
What are your favorite motivational quotes?
Motivational quotes for work and team morale help bolster our spirits when times are tough. Granted, they aren’t solutions to the problems we face, but they do help us remember what’s important.
The words and thoughts of others can help connect us to our own aspirations and ideals. It’s okay to be lost every once in awhile. So long as we can find a helping hand to lead us back to a path that matters to us.
Do you have any tips or tricks for staying motivated that you want to share? Tell us your thoughts on motivational quotes for work in the comments below!