Marie Diamond, Global Transformation Teacher, and Feng Shui Master explain why in this video.
The Culture Of Feng Shui
Feng Shui is much more than a pleasant interior space at work or at home. It’s an energy system that has been passed down, generation by generation, for thousands of years.
In the ancient Chinese cultures that first used Feng Shui, the powerful benefits were kept to an elite few. These elites used Feng Shui to create transformational wealth and prosperity.
Today, Feng Shui has found its way into the homes of many around the world. In this video, Feng Shui expert Marie Diamond reveals the power of Feng Shui and how it can transform our luck in wealth and relationships.
About Marie Diamond
As one of the world’s most in-demand Feng Shui masters, Marie Diamond has worked with some of the world’s most extraordinary people. Prolific artists like The Rolling Stones and Steven Spielberg, gifted teachers like Marianne Williamson and Jack Canfield, and chief executives in global organizations all come to Marie to learn the 4,000-year-old science of Feng Shui.
They come to Marie because they understand how much power our environment can have us.
And they know that it’s important to make sure that your environment is working with you instead of against you.
Marie is celebrated for her uncanny ability to deconstruct, simplify, and personalize ancient energetic methodologies into easy adjustments anyone can instantly make.
She’s an international bestseller, sought-after speaker, and consultant in Quantum Physics, the Law of Attraction, and other fields in addition to Feng Shui.
When you apply her unique techniques and simple adjustments, you’ll learn how to channel positive energy into your living spaces and life.
About Feng Shui For Life
After observing the phenomenal effects of Feng Shui for years at Mindvalley, it’s about time to open our minds and explore the fascinating science behind designing for prosperity.
In fact, there are 5 key areas of your life that Feng Shui helps elevate. These include:
- Success and Money. Simple modifications to your environment can actually help you amplify your productivity, focus, opportunity, and prosperity.
- Health. Our bodies are almost always reacting at a subconscious level to the environment we’re in. So by consciously decluttering and revamping our living environment, we can learn to soothe our bodies and minds.
- Personal Relationships. Applying the ancient practices of Feng Shui can invite a flow of love, empathy, and good conversation.
- Professional Relationships. Learn how to lay out your workspace so that collaboration, harmony, and negotiation is easier for coworkers and clients.
- Personal Wisdom. Feng Shui not only helps to improve your relationships with others; it also helps you improve your relationship with your self. It can help you shape a life of clarity, flow, and open-mindedness.