In the video above, Mindvalley Founder Vishen Lakhiani and Mindvalley’s Chief Yoga Teacher, Cecilia Sardeo, answer the biggest questions from our community about yoga and the Mindvalley Yoga Quest — and how this 21-day journey will change your mind, body, and soul.
About The Video
Do you love the idea of yoga — but don’t know exactly what it is, what its benefits are, or how to start? Are you wondering how the new Mindvalley Yoga Quest is different from other yoga courses?
The Mindvalley Yoga Quest starts from the true philosophy of yoga — the union of mind, body, and soul. Yoga isn’t just about looking good and having great Instagram pictures. It’s about connecting with yourself and the world around you.
In this video, Vishen Lakhiani and Mindvalley’s Chief Yoga Teacher, Cecilia Sardeo, answer the community’s most asked questions about this 21-day Quest, like:
- Why the Mindvalley Yoga Quest is unlike any other yoga course out there
- Can I be a beginner or do I have to have previous experience with yoga?
- Can I practice yoga if I’m pregnant or have injuries?
- Do I need to spend a lot of time practicing yoga to see a result?
- What are the benefits of yoga?
- Is yoga only for flexible people?
- Is yoga a religion?
- Will I see changes in my body after practicing yoga?
- What can I do after the 21 days to keep my yoga practice?
Watch the video above to get all your questions answered.
What’s your main motivation for practicing yoga?
Share in the comments below.