You have probably heard about manifestations and their empowering statements to attract abundance. This is known as the Law of Attraction affirmations.
Explore the principles and how they work to change your life. Here’s a guide to what you should know:
- What Is the Law of Attraction?
- What Are the Law of Attraction Affirmations?
- How to Write Law of Attraction Affirmations
- 30 Law of Attraction Affirmations to Get You Started
You are the creator of your reality. And so, you can learn how to use these positive statements to bring forth the desired results and miraculous effects they may have on your life.
What Is the Law of Attraction?
The Law of Attraction is very simple and straightforward: you attract what you believe.
If you say an affirmation and immediately cloud it with doubt (such as “how will I ever achieve this?” or “who would ever want what I have to offer?”), you will only become frustrated. Your reality will effortlessly match your vibration.
Every single time, without fail, you will attract what you expect. This concept is so ingrained in popular culture that famous songs, movies, and books share the message. What goes around comes around, right?
Look around at your circumstances. They are a direct result of what you believe. You have the power to create something better.
So, the trick to shifting from “seeing is believing” to “believing is seeing” is all about using vibrational energy and feeling good.
However, when you doubt, fear, procrastinate, or struggle, you cause resistance in your vibration.
What are the 7 laws of attraction?
The Law of Attraction is just one of the 12 universal laws, but it doesn’t stand alone. In fact, there are seven different laws of attraction:
- Unwavering Desire
- Delicate Balance
- Right Action
- Universal Influence
All of these elements sum up to create what you may have heard as “like attracts like,” “what goes around comes around,” or “what you give is what you get.” These are all colloquial expressions of the Law of Attraction.
How do you apply the Law of Attraction?
Our thoughts are, indeed, very powerful. Thinking big can make big things happen, and studies have been conducted even in the academic world. But it’s not enough to simply think about it. You have to really believe it.
So, here is how you apply the law of attraction:
- Know what you want. Get clear on your goals and aspirations.
- Craft custom-tailored affirmations and dream boards.
- Spend time in quiet meditation, dwelling on your aspirations.
- Put yourself in the emotional space of fulfilling your goals. Feel what it feels like to win.
One way of putting into practice the mechanisms of the Law of Attraction is using affirmations that rewire your belief system. But first, you need to understand what they are and how they can help you achieve your goals.
What Are the Law of Attraction Affirmations?
Law of Attraction affirmations are positive statements expressing what you’d like to attract into your life. They are an important part of manifesting and bringing dreams from imagination to reality.
But there is a critical element here. And that is belief. Without belief – if you feel that you are lying to yourself – the affirmations will not generate the results you want.
Your vibration (or belief) has to match your desire. That’s how the two will be brought together.
An example: If you are affirming, “I make $50,000 a month from my business” but you haven’t even printed a business card yet or put the word out there that you are in business, you will have a major discrepancy between what is and what can be.
But to make that 50 grand a month, you have to visualize it and talk about it, right?
So, how do you overcome this contrariety? How do you move from “seeing is believing” to a mindset of “believing is seeing”? Or from seeing the current situation and having zero proof that the affirmations work to a place of belief where you allow the creative process to unfold?
It’s about using clear, definite statements that challenge your self-sabotaging and negative thoughts.
How do you use affirmations?
Positive affirmations work much like the Law of Attraction. Thinking positive thoughts will help you focus on your goals.
So, how do you use them? Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- Use positive affirmations to fight negative thinking.
- Identify what you want and make a priority list.
- When you have a negative thought, find a way to challenge it.
- Find your positive affirmation and repeat it every day for five minutes.
- Visualize positive outcomes.
- Use affirmations as a guide for change.
You can use these positive statements as much as you’d like to, but make sure you keep them consistent for a few minutes every day.
How to Write Law of Attraction Affirmations
Here are a few tips on how to write the affirmations that work custom-made for you:
- Identify the negative beliefs that you want to change. See what keeps you stuck and write it down. In what area of your life do you find that particular belief?
- Counteract the negative belief. Write down the values that you’d like to instill into your subconscious mind.
- Write in the present tense. Make sure that all of your affirmations are formulated in the present tense.
- Keep it short but powerful. You should have simple affirmations that mean a lot to you and that your brain can absorb easily.
- Make them impactful. Using language that inspires you will only make the affirmations stick better.
30 Law of Attraction Affirmations to Get You Started
Positive vibration feels good; negative vibration feels bad. So as you create and say or write affirmations, be sure that they feel good to you.
As you begin to embody these affirmations and believe them, you will start attracting what you want.
The most important rule other than that your affirmations feel good is that you say them with emotion, in the present tense, and use “I am.”
“I am” is a creative force unlike any other.
Try some of these Law of Attraction affirmations daily. Pick the ones that resonate with you; tweak the rest to reflect your own desires and goals.
Begin each affirmation with the intention I am…
- Receiving abundance now in expected and unexpected ways.
- Increasingly confident in my ability to create the life I desire.
- Acting on inspiration and insights, and I trust my inner guidance.
- Giving and receiving all that is good and all that I desire.
- Receiving infinite, inexhaustible, and immediate abundance.
- Creating my life according to my dominant beliefs.
- Improving the quality of my beliefs.
- Constantly striving to raise my vibration through good thoughts, words, and actions.
- Making a meaningful contribution to the world.
- Wonderfully compensated for my contribution.
- Willing to believe that I am the creator of my life experience.
- Willing to believe that by raising my vibration, I will attract more of what I desire.
- Worthy of love, abundance, success, happiness, and fulfillment.
- Willing to believe that by focusing on feeling good, I make better choices that lead to desired results.
- Manifesting all of my dreams with ease.
- Open to attracting unlimited abundance in my life.
- Loving myself more and more every single day.
- Waking up every day living the life of my dreams.
- Filled with joy and gratitude.
- Financially free.
- Open to receiving money abundantly.
- Opening myself up to the flow of life.
- Surrounded by love everywhere.
- Giving my best into this world every single day.
- Full of vitality.
- Surrendering to the miracles of life.
- Constantly reminding myself to enjoy all the good in my life.
- Choosing to be kind to myself and others.
- Bringing more gratitude into my life.
- Blessed with miracles every day.
It’s very important to plant the seed of possibility in your mind – this will raise your vibration because, remember, optimism and positivity help remove resistance.
Focus on what you want to attract, not on what is. There are no regulations as far as the length of time spent speaking affirmations.
What’s more important is intensity.
Mumbled, halfhearted affirmations are as useless as an umbrella in a tornado. Intensely felt, wholeheartedly spoken affirmations are clear signals that you want this.
Next Level Affirmations: Lofty Questions
Lofty questions are those questions starting with “why.”
These inquiries make your brain look for answers and ways to make them come true into your reality. Why? Because one of the things your mind loves doing is solving problems and thinking of solutions.
Some examples of lofty questions are:
- Why am I so abundant?
- Why am I so satisfied with my life?
- Why am I at peace with everything I do?
You can use these questions the same way you’d use affirmations. The really essential part is asking yourself two things: 1) why you have everything you wanted to have and 2) why you are everything you wanted to be. Then let it sink in and let the answers rise up in your reality.
Own the Greatest Version of Yourself
Starting out with your affirmation journey is one of the biggest steps to take for manifesting the life you desire to have. However, if you’re still unclear as to what you actually want in life and what qualities you’d like to see in yourself, you’re not alone.
If you’d like to gain more clarity on who you are and the infinite possibilities that are available to you, Mindvalley is the place to be. And by unlocking your free access, you can experiment with transformational quests such as Life Visioning Mastery, guided by Reverand Michael Beckwith.
And here, you can learn all about:
- The four stages of spiritual growth and unfoldment
- Victim consciousness and how to disrupt negative thought patterns
- Manifestor consciousness and how to use affirmations that actually work
- Channeler consciousness and how to open up to the good in the world
- Being conscious and how to replace struggle with effortless manifestation
As Reverand Beckwith says, “I believe you’re great, that there’s something magnificent about you.” And it starts with affirmations.