About The Video
All too often, that tiny, guiding inner voice within us is drowned out by modern-day distractions in our lives.
You’ll discover enlightening views on:
- (1:55) — The beauty of listening to that small guiding voice inside of you;
- (2:37) — How we start seeking the answers to our life and happiness from within ourselves after starting a meditation practice;
- (5:00) — Why nature’s selection process is similar to a CEO of a company, waiting for the right employee to hire and take action;
- (5:20) — How taking baby steps propels you to move forward before you gradually see noticeable results;
- (7:51) — How acting and living from inspiration is not about the “when” and “how,” but the “what” and “why.”
Here’s a beautiful quote from Emily to help you listen to your inner voice:
You are the chosen one, and if you choose not to take action, nature will choose someone else.— Emily Fletcher
What will be your next “baby step” forward?