About the Video
All too often, that tiny, guiding inner voice within us is drowned out by modern-day distractions in our lives.
You’ll discover enlightening views on:
- (1:55) — The beauty of listening to that small guiding voice inside of you;
- (2:37) — How we start seeking the answers to our life and happiness from within ourselves after starting a meditation practice;
- (5:00) — Why nature’s selection process is similar to a CEO of a company, waiting for the right employee to hire and take action;
- (5:20) — How taking baby steps propels you to move forward before you gradually see noticeable results;
- (7:51) — How acting and living from inspiration is not about the “when” and “how,” but the “what” and “why.”
Here’s a beautiful quote from Emily to help you listen to your inner voice:
You are the chosen one, and if you choose not to take action, nature will choose someone else.— Emily Fletcher
Be Inspired at Mindvalley
What will be your next “baby step” forward?
If you need some motivation to find it, head over to Mindvalley, where you’ll find the resources you need to find your inner voice, be inspired, and grow into your unique presence.