About The Video
All too often, that tiny, guiding inner voice within us is drowned out by modern-day distractions in our lives.
This video brings Mindvalley founder, Vishen Lakhiani and Ziva Meditation founder, Emily Fletcher together for a discussion on how to listen to your intuition and act on inspiration.
You’ll discover enlightening views on:
- (1:55) — The beauty of listening to that small guiding voice inside of you;
- (2:37) — How we start seeking the answers to our life and happiness from within ourselves after starting a meditation practice;
- (5:00) — Why nature’s selection process is similar to a CEO of a company, waiting for the right employee to hire and take action;
- (5:20) — How taking baby steps propels you to move forward before you gradually see noticeable results;
- (7:51) — How acting and living from inspiration is not about the “when” and “how,” but the “what” and “why.”
Here’s a beautiful quote from Emily to help you listen to your inner voice:
You are the chosen one, and if you choose not to take action, nature will choose someone else.— Emily Fletcher
What will be your next “baby step” forward?
Join Emily Fletcher's Free Masterclass and discover how How to master productivity at work and life with higher consciousness
In this Masterclass, You Will:
✅ let go of the 3 myths about meditation that will allow you to focus on what meditation really is, and how it can help you enhance your performance in life,
✅ Understand the concept of ‘Adaptation Energy’, which is what high performers and successful people use to adapt and thrive in their respective fields,
✅ A 15-minute guided meditation technique that you can use to instantly give you a boost of energy and help release the stress which is holding you back!