What do you need to do every day to become more successful? In the video above, one of the top 5 leadership experts in the world, Robin Sharma, shares the five rituals that predict success – at work and in life.
They will make you unstoppable and undefeatable as long as you adopt them as your new “Standard Operating Procedures.”
About Robin Sharma
Robin Sharma is a world-renowned life coach and the best selling author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Leader Who Had No Title.
For over 20 years, Sharma has worked with Fortune 500 companies such as Nike, FedEx, and HP to bring a collaborative effort of all its CEO’s, top-level management and employees.
Known for his motivational speeches, Sharma continues to inspire the world with his public appearances and seminars and has won the Top 5 Leadership Speaker Award courtesy of Speaking.com. His life coaching experience includes working with public figures and world leaders such as Bill Clinton and Richard Branson.
About The Video
If you want to be successful, rather than waiting for the big opportunities to show up, take a closer look at your daily habits. Do you feel stuck in between tasks? Do you get distracted throughout the day because you have a lot on your mind?
Robin Sharma explains that it’s actually what you do every day that will lead to success. With the 5 rituals he shares, you also can do remarkable things each week.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The Ritual of Early Rising because it’s important to start the day sweating.
- Why you need to schedule a time for all things in life – including relationships.
- Why you should practice the muscle of over-delivery and become “a merchant of wow.”
- That no matter what’s on your plate you must schedule an hour a day for learning (and how to do that).
- And how the antidote to being busy will help you leave a legacy.
Watch the video to get ready to impact the world and be the hero of your own life.
But remember: “Ideation without execution is nothing more than delusion.”
Consistency is the mother of mastery.– Robin Sharma
What Are Some Powerful Rituals You Can Do Daily?
Do you want to improve your productivity on a weekly and monthly basis? The best part of staying on top of things is that you only need to make a few changes in your lifestyle.
Here are some powerful rituals you can start practicing every day that predicts success.
- Exercise. When you dedicate 30-45 minutes a day, three times a week on exercising, you feel uplifted and have more energy to get things done.
- Keep a journal. Writing down your thoughts or events that happened to you that day can make you feel better at the end of the week.
- Self-reflection. Keeping a journal goes hand in hand with self-reflection because it forces you to take a look at your day and pick out the moments that made you feel good.
- Reward yourself. The best part at the end of the week is to treat yourself to something you enjoy. It could be a nice dinner or buying a bouquet of flowers. Whatever it is, hard work pays off with rewards.
Need more ideas on powerful rituals that will help you succeed? Take a look at the video above to get inspired.
Do you practice any one of these rituals? Which one will you start with next?
Join Robin Sharma's Free Masterclass and learn how to elevate your performance — at work & in life — to superhuman levels
On this Masterclass, you will explore:
✅ Why only having the “right mindset” is never enough to achieve the success you desire. To translate your goals into reality, you also need the right heartset to ignite your motivation and passion.
✅ Join the unconventional “Club” that has now become a worldwide movement. Discover the single biggest secret to getting a leg-up on the competition, and why millions around world swear by it every morning.
✅ Ever feel like you’re just drifting through life? This quick, daily exercise will rapidly bring you the clarity you need to uncover your highest purpose.
✅ The 3-part ritual to prime your brain for genius-level thinking: Follow these steps and unleash a cocktail of powerful molecules in your brain so you can automatically learn faster, think smarter, and perform better.