When’s the last time you put your brain to the test with a good ol’ brain teaser? Riddles are a great way to exercise your mind, but what good is a riddle without an answer?
These 7 tricky riddles with answers are certain to leave you scratching your head — unless, of course, you can figure them out!
Funny riddles that you can piece together using logic and lateral thinking are a great way to challenge your mind. But beware: some of these tricky brain-teasers are deceptive. The answer may seem obvious but many of these puzzles have a hidden twist!
Oh, and did we mention we’ve also got some brain teasers for kids, too? Challenge your friends, challenge your family, and challenge yourself with these clever riddles!
7 Logic Riddles To Test Your Wit
Logic riddles often pose a question that challenges your intuition and creativity. These logic puzzles require you to think outside the box.
While an answer might seem straightforward, don’t be too hasty! There is often a veiled meaning disguised in the question itself.
Perhaps you’ll recognize some of these brain-teasers. How many can you answer?
Here are 7 logic riddles to test your ingenuity!
- A taxi driver is going the wrong way down a one-way street. He passes four police officers, yet none of them stop him. Why?
- What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on?
- A man rode into town on Tuesday and left two days later on Tuesday. How is this possible?
- What disappears as soon as you say its name?
- I can only live where there is light but if light shines on me, I die. What am I?
- I am a mother and a father but have never given birth. I’m rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
- You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
5 Brain Teaser Riddles For Kids
These riddles are appropriate for all ages! How many can you answer?
- What gets wetter as it dries?
- Which month has 28 days?
- What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- Which word in the dictionary is always spelled incorrectly?
- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
(7 Logic Riddles — The Answers)
Ready for the answers to the first set of logic riddles? How many did you guess correctly?
- The taxi driver was on foot.
- A coat of paint.
- His horse is named Tuesday.
- A shadow.
- A tree.
- The match.
(5 Brain Teasers For Kids — The Answers)
Spoiler alert! Riddle answers ahead! How many of these answers did you manage to get?
- A towel.
- All of them.
- A clock.
How many of these brain-twisters did you answer correctly? Share your score in the comments below!