When’s the last time you put your brain to the test with a good ol’ brain teaser? Riddles are a great way to exercise your mind, but what good is a riddle without an answer?
These 7 tricky riddles with answers are certain to leave you scratching your head — unless, of course, you can figure them out!
Funny riddles that you can piece together using logic and lateral thinking are a great way to challenge your mind. But beware: some of these tricky brain-teasers are deceptive. The answer may seem obvious but many of these puzzles have a hidden twist!
Oh, and did we mention we’ve also got some brain teasers for kids, too? Challenge your friends, challenge your family, and challenge yourself with these clever riddles!
7 Logic Riddles To Test Your Wit
Logic riddles often pose a question that challenges your intuition and creativity. These logic puzzles require you to think outside the box.
While an answer might seem straightforward, don’t be too hasty! There is often a veiled meaning disguised in the question itself.
Perhaps you’ll recognize some of these brain-teasers. How many can you answer?
Here are 7 logic riddles to test your ingenuity!
- A taxi driver is going the wrong way down a one-way street. He passes four police officers, yet none of them stop him. Why?
- What kind of coat is always wet when you put it on?
- A man rode into town on Tuesday and left two days later on Tuesday. How is this possible?
- What disappears as soon as you say its name?
- I can only live where there is light but if a light shines on me, I die. What am I?
- I am a mother and a father but have never given birth. I’m rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
- You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
5 Brain Teaser Riddles For Kids
These riddles are appropriate for all ages! How many can you answer?
- What gets wetter as it dries?
- Which month has 28 days?
- What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
- Which word in the dictionary is always spelled incorrectly?
- What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
(7 logic riddles — the answers)
Ready for the answers to the first set of logic riddles? How many did you guess correctly?
- The taxi driver was on foot.
- A coat of paint.
- His horse is named Tuesday.
- A shadow.
- A tree.
- The match.
(5 brain teasers for kids — the answers)
Spoiler alert! Riddle answers ahead! How many of these answers did you manage to get?
- A towel.
- All of them.
- A clock.
How many of these brain-twisters did you answer correctly?
Join Jim Kwik’s Free Masterclass and discover how to unlock your Superbrain so you can learn faster, retain more and forget less
In this masterclass, you will discover:
✅ The biggest lie we’ve all been told about our brainsthat’s holding us back from our potential. Contrary to conventional wisdom, your memory actually isn’t fixed. Once you realize how much control you have, you’ll begin to discover what you’re truly capable of.
✅ 10 powerful mental hacks you can apply to unlock your inner super learner. Small tweaks in these areas could make the difference between being someone who’s forgetful, to someone who has near-perfect memory.
✅ A powerful memorization technique you can use in any situation. You’ll be able to deliver a speech without having to use your notes, and even remember your entire grocery list without having to write it down!
Register Now To Discover Powerful Hacks To Unlock Your Superbrain (Feel the results in 1 hour)