Choose Your Passion And Then Run With It
You’re ambitious, you have a million ideas that you’re passionate about but you don’t know where to start.
Now chances are, you’re feeling stumped with which direction to run towards. Like many game changers and entrepreneurs, you might be asking yourself repeatedly: What if this is the wrong decision? What if the time spent here goes to waste? How do I translate any of this into a successful business?
Vishen Lakhiani interviews Tom Bilyeu, the Co-Founder and President of Quest Nutrition, to address the questions passionate people have in mind.
In this excerpt from Consciousness Engineering, Tom shares his profound insight on how choosing a passion is not as mind-boggling as we thought.
Watch this video and you’ll be ready to become truly limitless. Because you’ll discover:
- (0:30) — The honest answer you need to hear straight from Tom about choosing the right passion;
- (1:00) — There are so many twists and turns in every journey, changing courses is almost inevitable. Don’t fear it;
- (1:28) — Having an allegiance to a path is not always the smartest decision. Being pragmatic about it is better than being romantic;
- (2:20) — Tom’s advice on how you can identify your mission and passion. Hint: It’s a game-changing book;
- (2:40) — The alchemic potion you’ll make when pursuing your passion of choice, broken down by Tom himself;
- (3:15) — Your passion won’t come in an epiphany moment. It’s only when you go down the rabbit hole and explore it that your interests turns into something more meaningful.
The first step is always the hardest but never be afraid. If you’re curious about the experience of owning a consciously engineered education, watch this video to learn more from Vishen Lakhiani himself.
For instant access to Consciousness Engineering and many more programs and events, become a Mindvalley Tribe Member today! You’ll receive exclusive training and mentoring and most importantly: deep personal connections with amazing people that support and uplift you.
Do you have more than one passion you would like to turn into a thriving business?
Turn your passion into a decision process and share your insights in the comments below.