You’re ambitious, you have a million ideas that you’re passionate about but you don’t know where to start.
Now chances are, you’re feeling stumped with which direction to run towards. Like many game changers and entrepreneurs, you might be asking yourself repeatedly: What if this is the wrong decision? What if the time spent here goes to waste? How do I translate any of this into a successful business?
By reflecting on what you’re truly passionate about and changing the current course you’re on, you can turn your passion into a business.
Vishen Lakhiani And Tom Bilyeu Talk About Turning Your Passion Into a Business
Vishen Lakhiani interviews Tom Bilyeu, the Co-Founder and President of Quest Nutrition, to address the questions passionate people have in mind.
In this excerpt from Consciousness Engineering, Tom shares his profound insight on how choosing a passion is not as mind-boggling as we thought.
In the video above, you’ll be ready to become truly limitless as you’ll discover:
- The honest answer you need to hear straight from Tom about choosing the right passion.
- There are so many twists and turns in every journey, changing courses is almost inevitable. Don’t fear it.
- Having an allegiance to a path is not always the smartest decision. Being pragmatic about it is better than being romantic.
- Tom’s advice on how you can identify your mission and passion. Hint: It’s a game-changing book.
- The alchemic potion you’ll make when pursuing your passion of choice, broken down by Tom himself.
- Your passion won’t come in an epiphany moment. It’s only when you go down the rabbit hole and explore it that your interests turns into something more meaningful.
The first step is always the hardest, but never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone.
Three Ways To Figure Out Your True Passion
The reason why you may not know what your true passion is, lies within getting caught up in real world distractions. Raising kids, working to pay bills and maintaining personal relationships is all about adult life.
But due to these distractions, you haven’t given yourself the time and space to pursue it. But now is the time to do it. With the help of these three ways to figure out your true purpose, you can turn your passion into a business in the near future.
1. Remember What You Enjoyed Doing As a Child
Think back to when you were a child, what did you enjoy doing the most? Did you enjoy drawing, sports, or making things?
Use your childhood memories to take you back to the time you enjoyed doing something where the time just zipped by. By reflecting on these memories, it will help you find your true passion as an adult.
2. Think Of Finding Your Passion As An Internship
Similar to an internship, finding your true passion is something you learn day-by-day. Once you’ve reflected on your childhood memories, it’s time to spring into action.
That’s how you develop your passion – you do little things to build up your skills. First, you need to get the experience and see where it takes you.
3. Figure Out What You Despise Doing
To figure out how to turn your passion into a business, list the past jobs or tasks that you absolutely despise doing. Once you have eliminated what you truly don’t enjoy, your true passion will start to unveil before your eyes.
Another actvitivy you can do is list all the people you admire and their job titles and see if you can try those things. You might find your passion from that list.
Do you have more than one passion you would like to turn into a thriving business?
Turn your passion into a decision process and share your insights in the comments below.