Technology continues to advance exponentially, yet over the last couple of years it seems like our ability to love and understand each other has all but disappeared.
It’s easy to wonder at times what kind of world our children will inherit.
Most of us agree that we want to leave the world a better place for the next generation, but how do we get there?
Are We As A Species Going Backwards?
It’s not through any current metric of success: you can’t measure someone’s true positive impact on the world through dollars in the bank account or the number of companies someone’s started. At the end of the day, how do you know if you were a force for good in the world?
In this talk from Mindvalley Reunion 2017, Vishen Lakhiani shares insights from scientist Tom Chi, blogger Tim Urban, naturalist Charles Darwin, philosopher Ken Wilber, and spiritual teacher Neale Donald Walsch.
Here are the highlights from the video:
- (3:39) – Learn a powerful idea from a Scientist that will shares the 2 Questions You MUST ask yourself to know if you’re working in a job that is pushing humanity forward, or making humanity regress. Are you brave enough to answer these questions?
- (9:01) – The famous Blogger who writes for Elon Musk shares a mental model that shook Vishen’s reality and made him wonder if the America ideal of the “individualism” is becoming a notion of the past.
- (20:17) — The Naturalist who in 1872 predicted the fate of humanity — and how we can ensure the most compassionate generation yet.
- (25:31) — The Philosopher, one of America’s greatest thinkers, shares a model that literally explains how to understand everything that happens in the world.
- (41:35) — This modern day Mystic who claims to have talked to God suggests that true spirituality can be described in one word.
Join us in Tallinn, Estonia for an entire month of immersive transformation with some of the best authors and speakers in personal growth. Find out more about how we’re reinventing modern education at Mindvalley U.
Which of the lessons shared in the video above do you consider most valuable at this time?
And are there any other ideas on unity you’d like to share with the tribe?