If knowledge is power, learning is your superpower.
- Jim’s brain injury and how he turned his desperation into inspiration
- The 3 villains of modern-day learning:
- Digital Overload
- Digital Distraction
- Digital Dementia
- Will Smith’s daily habits of exercising 2 important muscles
- The power of remembering someone’s name
- The M.O.M of memory
- The FDR technique and the importance of kinaesthesia
- The 5 obstacles to effective learning
- Lack of education
- Lack of focus
- Deep diving into back-skipping and regression while reading
- Ways of overcoming the obstacles to effective learning
- How much money, time, and resources you can save just from speed-reading effectively
- How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Jim Kwik’s Superbrain playlist on Mindvalley’s YouTube channel
- 10 Morning Habits Geniuses Use To Jump Start The Brain by Jim Kwik
- To learn more about Jim and his work, visit his site on jimkwik.com
- Subscribe to Jim’s podcast, “Kwik Brain” on your favorite podcast platform for more tips on learning how to learn and improving your brain
- Take a screenshot of the episode, tag both Vishen and Jim, and post your big questions
- Unleash your brain from all limitations with Jim’s program — The Superbrain Quest
“Don’t just take it from me.
Test it on yourself.
You are the expert.”
Join the conversation at Mindvalley’s Facebook group.
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring to you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Subscribe, download, and review this episode on your Android or Apple mobile devices.
Join the conversation today! If the ideas in this episode resonate with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world. Share your ideas and thoughts in the comments section below.