Your wellbeing is far more important than your to-do list.
Are you balancing on your edge? In this episode, we’re bringing the original call Vishen Lakhiani had with the legendary Arianna Huffington of Huffington Post, for his book The Code of The Extraordinary Mind. Arianna has turned a simple website into a massive force. She explained in her best-selling book Thrive and in this episode, how she learned to dismantle the brule that in order to be successful in life, you have to work hard.
- How meditation is now becoming an accepted mainstream activity
- The catalytic moment on April 6th, 2007 that changed Arianna’s life forever
- The 4 Pillars of Thrive:
- How sleep is a wonder drug that can help you be so much more joyful in life
- The daily practices Arianna does everyday since her collapse
- If Padmasree Warrior, ex-CTO of Cisco, can take a digital detox, so can you
- How wonder allows us to connect with the mysteries of life
- Mindfulness, coincidences and time-scapes are all magical parts of having wonder in your life —
- It’s time we start celebrating go-givers as much as our culture celebrate go-getters
- The story of Arianna’s mother, the first “Thrive” role model in her life
- The one thing that makes Arianna — Arianna
- The one piece of advice to anyone who aspires to leave a positive impact as she has
- The 3rd metric is a great reminder for humanity to step back and go within so that we can truly Thrive
- The 12 steps to Thrive that Arianna lives by
- One parting gift from Arianna to every listener and fan out there
12 Steps to Thrive by Arianna Huffington
“Sometimes it can be literally a minute, to just look ahead at my day, fill myself with gratitude for the blessings in my life, set my intentions for the day, it just immediately take this urgency, this false urgency that we bring into our lives that is such unnecessary stress.”
The Mindvalley Podcast aims to bring to you the greatest teachers and thought leaders on the planet to discuss the world’s most powerful ideas in personal growth for mind, body, spirit, and work.
Subscribe, download, and review this episode on your Android or Apple mobile devices.
Join the conversation today! If the ideas in this episode resonate with you, consider joining our Tribe and get access to more amazing content from brilliant thinkers and game-changers from around the world. Share your ideas and thoughts in the comments section below.