Watch Video: Meditation Is The New Caffeine
Replacing The World’s Most Popular Drug
Caffeine is by far the world’s most popular drug.
Almost 90% of North Americans consume caffeine on a daily basis, whether in coffee, tea or soda form.
So what makes this psychoactive drug so wildly popular?
We’ve made caffeine a daily ritual in our lives because we know we need to be energized and productive, especially on days where we didn’t get enough rest or we have a long to-do list.
But even though caffeine is popular, most of us don’t know the specifics about how caffeine affects our body and brain. Caffeine has some amazing benefits — but what about its costs?
The truth about coffee and caffeine is that they’re not the best, most sustainable way for you to boost your productivity.
The Most Effective Way To Improve Your Productivity
In this Google Talk, the founder of Ziva Meditation, Emily Fletcher, explains why meditation is actually the best productivity tool.
Watch the video to learn:
- (2:29) — The scientific benefits and costs of caffeine on your body, brain and functioning;
- (5:16) — Why meditation is the new caffeine, how it can be more effective than sleep and the two main types of meditation;
- (15:21) — Why stress isn’t always bad for your body but can become toxic;
- (26:35) — How to not let goals get in the way of your success and happiness;
- (39:23) — A simple guided demonstration of a meditation style designed to improve your productivity in the modern world.
Discover more about how you can replace coffee with meditation to be more efficient, energized, and creative in this full talk
If you want to become more compassionate and productive Emily Fletcher's Masterclass on Meditation for Super Performance is absolutely FREE and plays on Mindvalley.