Are you completely and entirely happy, right now, with all that is? Probably not, right? In fact, as you’re reading this article, you would probably like to become better at manifesting abundance.
But instead of trying to draw it to you, let’s take a different approach: allow abundance, by being happy and grateful.
Yes, this kind of sounds too good to be true, but in a moment you’ll see why it’s so effective.
Most likely you are focused on your problems – including a lack of abundance.
But happiness is what allows abundance in. So let’s work on quickly creating that happy state of mind with these two fairly straightforward tips: (1) be grateful and (2) love yourself.
Appreciate what you already have
First, choose to be happy with the abundance you already have (which is more than you think).
How to do this? By truly feeling gratitude and appreciation. Be grateful and appreciative of everything in your life, especially for the struggles and difficult people – they are your greatest teachers.
Without the hardships, luxury would be meaningless.
Without the lows, the highs would not be as exquisite.
So appreciate what you’ve experienced so far. That’s the first step to happiness.
Know that you are worthy and capable
Next, love yourself. You’ll have trouble experiencing the abundance you want until your subconscious mind accepts the notion that:
- you are worthy of abundance
- you are capable of attracting, creating and manifesting abundance
How do you feel about the statements you just read? Do you feel worthy of abundance, or is it “for other people”? Do you believe you are capable of achieving abundance in its many forms, or do you believe you aren’t?
Many thoughts that we have on a daily basis are self-denying and self-defeating. All they do is keep us from experiencing the abundance that is available.
Recurring thought patterns essentially guide our lives. They are the deeply ingrained beliefs about how the world works and our place in it. Unfortunately, they’re not always self-loving beliefs but we can change them.
Think about your most cherished goal for a moment. How do you feel about your worthiness and ability to achieve it? Will you act on that dream, or are the doubts and fears keeping you from going for it?
Do you believe that abundance is a natural and normal part of life? Otherwise, these 8 affirmations could work for you.
Choose to be happy and see abundance all around you.
Raising your vibration and self-reprogramming go hand in hand with bringing about abundance. And luckily, there are ways to get past those silent saboteurs, self-limiting beliefs and low vibrations.
4 Simple Tips to Raise your Vibration
1. Do more of what makes you feel good, and less of what makes you feel bad.
2. Choose to have a positive outlook and see the silver linings in every situation.
3. Smile more and complain less.
4. Give more, with no thought of reward.
So why the focus on happiness as a manifesting tool?
Have you ever noticed that when you’re in a negative state, nothing seems to go your way? Everything feels extraordinarily difficult; life is a chore; and all you can focus on is what’s wrong… Well, this is when your energetic vibration is very low and you’re in a funk.
So guess what you attract when you worry, criticize, blame, complain and resent?
By contrast, when you’re on an emotional high (which can be from an accomplishment, a success – or a CHOICE to be happy and exuberant), everything FLOWS.
So if you choose to be happy (which does take some practice), you’ll see an immediate upswing in your vibration and consequently in the abundance you notice and experience.
With the emphasis on “notice.”
Often, when we’re so focused on what’s going wrong and what’s difficult, that we lose sight of the incredible abundance around us all the time.
It’s easy to spiral into depression and despondency when nothing is going right – but instead of looking at these symptoms as things to correct (by working harder, getting a second job, etc.) go at it from within.
Create a state of well-being, gratitude and happiness, and feel your energetic vibration raise almost instantly.
When you choose to notice and to appreciate the abundance that is all around you right now, you open the door for more.
What you’ll notice when the good stuff starts flowing in:
- Synchronicity: you’ll notice weird coincidences and things coming together as if by magic. Your higher vibrating energy magnetically draws in more of what you want and repels what you don’t want. Raise your vibration and adopt an abundant mindset.
- Opportunities: you’ll notice opportunities where before you were focused on problems. This is when life gets exciting! “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity,” said Albert Einstein and he was right. You’ll pounce on opportunities because they resonate with your higher vibration. Those opportunities are the “carriers” of the abundance that is coming to you: new jobs, gigs, gifts, relationships, experiences, etc… whatever you desire is available in the opportunities you start noticing.
- Life becomes as it should be: fun, rewarding, fulfilling, effortless and meaningful. Yes – you read right – this is your natural state of being! If you are experiencing something less than that now, it is because your negative thoughts and beliefs caused you to have a low vibration and you attracted your current circumstances or the unhappy situation you’re experiencing.
While raising your vibration is part of the equation, it’s not all of it. You’ll still need to act on all of those wonderful opportunities and synchronicities that suddenly present themselves.
Sometimes this action is difficult, if you doubt yourself in any way. If you doubt that you’re worthy, or if you doubt you can… then you won’t have the burning desire to take action and create even more abundance for yourself.
Manifesting abundance is easy and fun if you have the right mindset and if you’ve done the work to raise your vibration.
Don’t wait to start on your self-work. Your abundance is waiting!
What are you grateful for today?
Share it with us in a comment!