How You Can Help To Save The World
The world is suffering — but how can you do your part to help?
“Wait a minute — you mean I can have better skin,
better parking karma, better sex and do my part to save the world?
Yes… it’s called Meditation.”— Emily Fletcher
In her engaging and humorous talk from A-Fest Greece, Emily Fletcher discusses what she calls “The 3 Big Scaries” affecting the world today — climate change, terrorism, and “fake” food.
These problems often feel bigger than us, making us believe that as individuals we don’t have the means to stop them.
But that’s not the whole truth.
We can all take action.
There’s a way that we as individuals can reframe this trifecta of problems so what we take personal responsibility to overcome them, work together, and achieve true happiness.
We have to first understand that every problem in the world is a symptom of a deeper underlying imbalance.
Watch Emily’s insightful talk to learn more about the major problems we face in the world today, and discover how — with just two simple steps — you can heal the collective by healing yourself.
Here are some key ideas shared in the talk:
- (01:51) — A moving explanation of “The Big 3 Scaries” and their underlying imbalances;
- (02:50) — The mistaken belief of the “I’ll be happy when…” syndrome;
- (08:41) — A poignant but funny description of why there is no “away”;
- (12:35) — The surprising neuroscience behind the 2 simple steps to save the world;
- (15:05) — The inspiring statistics and studies showing the growing goodness in the world;
- (16:40) — The convincing reason we need to invest in ourselves now.
You are powerful enough to make the world a better place — and it starts with two simple steps.
Join Emily Fletcher's Free Masterclass and discover how How to master productivity at work and life with higher consciousness
In this Masterclass, You Will:
✅ let go of the 3 myths about meditation that will allow you to focus on what meditation really is, and how it can help you enhance your performance in life,
✅ Understand the concept of ‘Adaptation Energy’, which is what high performers and successful people use to adapt and thrive in their respective fields,
✅ A 15-minute guided meditation technique that you can use to instantly give you a boost of energy and help release the stress which is holding you back!