Is the fear of criticism preventing you from pursuing your dreams? If you want to be successful, you need to face your fears. In this 40-minute talk from Mindvalley’s A-Fest in Greece, 2016, I explain how to lead an extraordinary life by being truly at peace with yourself.
About The Video
Most of us work hard to accomplish prescribed goals that will validate us in the eyes of society. We are fuelled by the praise and affection of other people at the cost of our own true happiness.
Is it possible to live fearlessly. Even if you might face rejection or failure.
By being at peace with yourself, you can achieve extraordinary goals that truly make you happy.
Regardless of what others think.
Watch the talk to discover:
- (5:18) — Why unf*ckability is important and how you can live fearlessly too;
- (9:00) — My personal journey of radical forgiveness to achieve success;
- (20:55) — The 40 Years of Zen forgiveness exercise from Bulletproof CEO Dave Asprey;
- (25:25) — The simple exercise to realize you are enough by top therapist Marisa Peer;
- (35:58) — An easy way to become present, as taught by intuition expert Sonia Choquette.
Get Your Personalized Biohacking Manual For Your Brain And Train Yourself With Neurofeedback To Be Unf*ckwithable With 40 Years of Zen.
Which of these strategies are you implementing to be unf*ckwithable? Or do you have any other tips to achieve that state?
Share with the tribe in the comments below!