Make personal growth a goal and see this mission as your life’s purpose. Grow yourself in mind, body, spirit and the impact you create in the world.
People who have achieved great success are not necessarily more skilful or intelligent than others. What separates them is their burning desire and thirst for knowledge. The more one knows, the more one achieves.— Robin Sharma
How You Can Consciously Engineer Your Life
In the 9-minute video above, Vishen Lakhiani will help you discover that Consciousness Engineering gives you powerful new tools for personal growth that are an advanced level in a relatively short amount of time.
Here’s what you’ll learn from the video:
- The Mindvalley Mentoring program started when Vishen discovered one of the best ways to expedite self-improvement. It’s called the Brain Exchange.
- Discover the three questions he designed to help understand the mind of these powerful individuals, so you could adopt and adapt the lessons into your life.
- An hour of brain exchanges in Consciousness Engineering is equivalent to reading an entire book.
- For only a dollar, you could access a library of over 50 training with applicable systems you could directly integrate into your life. Start your foundational training with Vishen himself.
- Learn from a diverse selection of inspiring outliers and brilliant individuals. To name a few, you’ll study from extraordinary educators like a billion-dollar business owner, Tom Bilyeu, and best-selling author and motivational speaker, Lisa Nichols.
Now imagine the impact of reading a book a week and receiving an education that is so concrete and specific to you. When you consciously engineer your life, you’re on the fast track to becoming the best version of yourself.
What Is The Mindvalley Mentoring Program?
Consciousness Engineering is the main framework taught in the Mindvalley Mentoring program. In the last decade, Mindvalley’s founder, Vishen Lakhian, interviewed over 200 unique individuals who were entrepreneurs and motivational speakers in the form of “brain exchanges.”
During these “brain exchanges,” Vishen sought to unravel the similar daily habits and beliefs these individuals had in common. From that knowledge, he coined the term consciousness engineering.
In the Mindvalley Mentoring program, consciousness engineering is based on:
- What models of reality do you believe in?
- What systems of living shape your everyday habits?
When you explore the answers to these questions during the Mindvalley Mentoring program, you will define yourself as an individual.
The Mindvalley Mentoring program is about self-reflection and helps you determine your innermost values and beliefs.
To learn more about conscious engineering, Vishen wrote more about it in his #1 international hit book, The Code of the Extraordinary Mind.
For instant access to Vishen’s Mindvalley Mentoring program and upcoming events, become a Mindvalley Tribe Member today.
How will you adopt the lessons from the video above into your life? Do you have any experience with Consciousness Engineering yourself? Share it with us in the comments below.