In the video, “4 Big Secrets of the Top 5% Achievers,” Robin Sharma shares what it takes to become one of the world’s super achievers. As a result, it all starts with a simple, but radical, change in mindset.
You don’t get lucky, you create lucky.
About The Video
Imagine if it was your standard to be “The Picasso of what you do.”
In the video, Robin Sharma suggests 4 things you should start doing today, to become so good that they can not ignore you.
Watch the video to learn:
- That your excuses are illusions and you need to cut your excuses in half – and double the amount of action you take.
- Why it’s essential you leave the herd if you want to achieve your goals.
- Why you should out-fail the people around you (the number 1 factor to success is something called “grit”).
- And why it’s so important for you to get fit too.
Robin Sharma will give you the mental preparation needed to become the master artist in your own craft.
Who is Robin Sharma?
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s Top 5 motivational speakers on Personal Mastery and #1 best selling author of The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari and The Leader Who Had No Title.
As a motivational speaker, Sharma is known to help individuals set goals for the future and improve their quality of life. For over two decades, he has worked with global conglomerations such as Microsoft, Amazon, HP, and IBM.
Known for his charismatic presence, Sharma has been a life coach to several celebrities and world leaders, most notably Richard Branson, Bill Clinton, and Oprah Winfrey.
Can I Become a Top-Achiever?
The answer is “Yes!” Anyone can become a top-achiever in their field. Whether you’re an office worker, an artist, or a stay-at-home parent, you can achieve anything you put your mind to.
What Are Short-Term Versus Long-Term Goals?
Many people put off setting their goals because they think it’s impossible to achieve them. The truth is top-achievers set short-term and long-term goals. You can do the same.
Top-achievers claim the more short-term goals you achieve, the more motivated you become to achieve your long-term goals.
Here are examples of short-term goals that you can achieve today or this week.
- Open a savings account and contribute $50 every month. At the end of the year, you’ll have $600!
- Declutter and organize your workstation.
- Pay your bills well before the due date.
- Volunteer your time for a good cause.
- Create a weekly budget.
Long-term goals require time and planning. They are not something you can achieve this week or next month. Long-term goals are also known as life goals and usually last for 1 – 5 years.
- Buy a house.
- Pay off debts.
- Get healthy.
- Start a family.
- Open a business.
- Write a book.
What would you do if you knew you could not fail? Share it with our tribe by leaving a comment below!